Seasonal Concepts sources, sells and hires pre- 1950s furniture, decorative objects and giftware with an Australian bent. Seasonal Concepts are not restorer’s, rather, we clean up the item and make it fit to sell or a new function.
We would like to think that each piece in the shop sings it own story, and always do our best to ensure the provenance of individual pieces we procure are past forward to their new owners. Most of our stock fits into the below categories:
– Furniture: Colonial, Victorian, Edwardian, Bespoke & Depression Era
– Ideally locally sourced and made using Australia timbers.
– Industrial: Including Hand Tools, Furniture & Noticeboards
– Outdoor & Garage: Pots, Plants Stands & Outdoor Furniture
– Kitchenware: Teapots, Utensils & Jugs + Cutlery & Crockery
– Decorative: Australian Pottery, Vases, Mirrors, Cut Glass and Crystal.
– Natural Curiosities: Marine, Botanical, Geological and ethically sourced Taxidermy
In addition we also stock quality products from the following;
– Pearl ‘n’ Jack Linens – www.pearlnjack.com.au
– Gaawaa Miyay Tea towels & Scarves – www.gaawaamiyay.com
– Big Loop Yarn (Loopy Mango) – www.loopymango.com
– Dove Drury Hornbuckle Jewellery – www.dovedruryhornbuckle.com
– Raphael Mhashilkar Jewellery – www.mhashilkar.com
Our website is a showcase of what we currently have on sale and does not reflect all that we have in stock for sale and/or hire. Please call us to find out how we can help you and we will reply promptly with images, dimensions and costs.
Below is a download link that contains the terms and conditions for anyone wishing to hiring any of our products.
You must complete and send us this form for all hired items.